Monday 13 August 2012

TRENDWATCH: GOLDIE IYAMU!

Hello trendwheelers!
'Chubby Fashionisto', he called himself recently, 'cos he was kinda adding weight, looool! But c'mon he is indeed a  fashionista in a good and positive way though.
I couldn't help but blog about his fashion 'cos it's just impeccable if you ask me. I used the word 'impeccable' because I think he sets his own trend rather than follow and one of the things I like about him is that he doesn't really care about what people say about his dressing and that how you become a trailblazer....kinda, u know. He attends my school !
      He's just created a brand for himself and also carved a niche for himself in the fashion world. I will still do an exclusive interview on him later so you guys should waztch out! It's Goldie Iyamu and I love his fashion like crazy!!!!  Please, lets see your comments about his fashion o.Check out more pics after the jump...







1 comment:

  1. I think Goldie is the most fashion-forward person I know. Looking too swagged out in these pics (Y)

    ReplyDelete