Tuesday 3 July 2012

STUD LEATHER BAGS


Hello guys, I haven't been able to blog due to some issues but thank God school closed yesterday. Really sorry about that.
Nevertheless, these are some bags from a Nigerian accessory designer Dorothy Ughenu. She called her label DOT and she recently showcased some of these at the last MTN Lagos fashion week in Lagos. Most of her bags fits any occasion depending on your personality though. I think DOT's bag and purse designs are mind blowing bags 'cos of the simple but unique details on them; nice wooden handles and rivets, metal studs and straps and in fact the leather. YOU might want to get this for yourself or GF.
I bet ladies (in my school will love these bags). Check out more pics...






5 comments:

  1. Dammy,I want this bag(s),aw much and where pls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am entirely agreed with this article, and I just want say that this article is very helpful and enlightening. I also have some precious piece of concerned info !!!!!!Thanks. 로투스바카라

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is my first visit to your blog, and I am very impressed with the articles that you serve. Give adequate knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful material. I will be back for the more great post. wm

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again. Sexy บาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. แทงมวย

    ReplyDelete