Thursday 28 June 2012

GET FAMILIAR: NIGERIAN LONDON BASED FASHIONISTA

f23 year old Nigerian, Alani Adenele who is based in the UK, is an obvious fashion enthusiast. He is studying business information systems at the University of East London, working at fashion high end store, All Saints, and he is currently working on his portfolio for some modelling. With his unique and attractive style, and multiple tattoos, you can’t help but notice the fashionable individual whose pictures are circulating around various Tumblrs (like StreetStyleLondon) and Blogs

Read more and pics....

Concerning his feelings towards fashion, he says “I’m into fashion, i don’t follow fashion, rather i set them”, which he says in reference to trends, and he aspires to be a fashion icon worldwide. He further describes himself by saying “my clothes shows my appearance and my charisma, and shows who I am and what I am, its shows how creative I could get with my clothes. I do believe i am a trend setter.
My tattoos add to my look and I express myself through my tattoos because I am someone who don’t express myself a lot, so my tattoo tend to show people what am about. I also believe my look communicates fashion messages to a lot of people around me. “


No comments:

Post a Comment