Wednesday 2 January 2013

TIPTON AND CO, LEATHER CAMERA STRAPS

Bryan Bowie’s Tipton & Co. makes leather products and what caught my eye was his leather camera strap. Made with a single piece of heavyweight wax and oiled English bridled leather, they are all about toughness and durability. The edges are coated in black and lightly burnished to ensure comfort when wearing it around your neck. Choose from 28 or 34-inch lengths as well as finished or unfinished edges with a split ring lug. Made in the U.S.A. Now available online.
    I'm sure leather products like this are also made in Nigeria, but I havent seen any. I'll keep my eyes open and let you guys know asap and in case anyone knows, just contact me and I'll blog about it.
Leather straps like these could be used to enhance vintage dressing for camera owners, you know. SEE MORE INTRIGUING PICTURES......






No comments:

Post a Comment