Wednesday 2 January 2013

TRINE LINDEGAARD SPRING SUMMER 2013 MENS COLLECTION

Hello guys, hope y'll had a nice day? Anyways, I got these pictures from ONB website, so I thought I should let y'll see what Trine Lindegaard's label has got for her spring summer 2013 mens collection.
   First and foremost, I love the fact that the collection is so african-inspired, you will understand that more when you see more pictures. Trine Lindegaard is a danish fashion designer that resides in London, I guess.
The collection in my opinion, is obviously contrived to charm because of the colourful vibrant choice of fabric with simple but unique designs on 'em and patterns. However, I might not be able to wear some of the clothes....don't get it twisted here, just follow me........more pictures!!!!!!
 This is GAY mahn!!!!!! HaHan

 I love these ones.....really nice and simple



 I'm so not gonna wear this......they are freaking gay, Kanye wore something like these in 'Niggaz in Paris' tho, not insinuating anything tho,at least he got Kim pregnant!!! Just saying!!!!!!!Looooooool


No comments:

Post a Comment