Sunday 30 December 2012

LOUIS VUITTON PRE-FALL 2013 COLLECTION

An X-Large selection of goods from Louis Vuitton for this Pre-Fall 2013 Collection. Silk print shirts, fur hood parkas, quilted bomber jackets, Charlie Brown Zig-Zag knitwear and plenty of 70s tinged suits to keep you smart. See more pictures below, who knows you might decide to start dressing like these come 2013.
 I love this shirt and in fact I'm sure there's no dispute it's really stylish. I would personally prefer to button the shirt up,so I'll pose more like a stylish dapper geek with white lens glasses......just saying ,my STYLE
 I love the bag, I've always loved bags like this and that's why I got myself one today (coffee brown-colour)....ready to rock 'em soonest.

 Me love double-breasted jacket anytime anyday


This last picture is my favorite.....****.......a very nice patterned sweater, army green trousers and some dope, bad-ass boots.  #STYLE#
Please dont look at this pictures for fun people......get insight on how to improve what you wear everyday, everytime, and also how you combine what you wear, you dont actuaaly have to knoe fashion too well to be 'a dapper dude or lady', it just takes little creativity.just saying tho...lol
Have fun people.

1 comment: