Tuesday 11 December 2012

OLD RELIGION SPRING/SUMMER 2013 COLLECTION

Hello people,how y'all doing ? TrendWheel brings you the spring/summer collection of old religion. The owner/founder of old religion- Buchi Okoro is a very talented, intelligent fashion designer. I love the fact that he is not just doing fashion 'cos every other person is doing it, he's got a vision/mision statement for his line,he knows what he wants!!!
He's designs are usually very unique and the quality of his fabrics!? Impeccable!
I'm happy to be one of his friends though, I'm not famzing o,lol; he attends my school and we are close to an extent. I recently got a blazer for myself though, I wore it for my departmental dinner and it was very nice.....
His Buchi Okoro on twitter @oldreligionboss and make orders!!! He only makes mens wear and he's price is very affordable, trust me.Old religion even recently made trendwheel t-shirts,will show pictures later.......See more pics below




No comments:

Post a Comment