Tuesday 11 December 2012

ME, MYSELF AND I

Hello guys,guess you'll had a good day? kkk, I was kinda bored today, so to make use of my time, I decided to style myself up with what I've got at home. This was what i did basically......I went to grandma's wardrobe, got a kampala material.....about 2 yards so I went straight to a tailor friend of mine to sow a trouser (a legging) for myself (I can sow,not perfect though but still learning). Got that done!
To spice up the idea of the oufit I brought out this big shirt from my wardrobe even though I have been avoiding the shirt for years, I then wore my vintage shoes with the oufit, topped it up with an Awolowo glasses, had the gold wristwatch since secondary school ......Enough of the talking, check out the pics, poor photography though but, no big deal, was just playing around even though the inspiration was vintage......loooooooool.
 In essence, it's not actually difficult to know or decide what to wear, just creative.
Stylist: Moi
Photographer: The gate-man in my house......loooooool. More pics below

No comments:

Post a Comment